Radu Ionita Linear Works
Victoria Feedermain, Mayfield Road Sub-Transmission Main, and Local Distribution Works, the City of Brampton, Wards 2, 6, & 9 and Town of Caledon, Ward 2, Regional Municipality of Peel
Budget: $150 M Team Size: 8 Methodology/Tools: CCDC 2, Lump Sum Contract/ MS Project
- Improved overall quality and productivity of project by using customer feedback
- Made decisions on and processed change orders for alterations or for additional work on projects.
- Strengthened skills in contract negotiation and gained a competent understanding of project oversight.
Watermain Replacement Brampton- Regional Municipality of Peel- Canada Stimulus Project
Budget: $20 M Team Size: 8 Methodology/Tools: OPM3 Maturity Model/ MS Project
- Used technical, construction, and project management expertise to complete 14 km of 150mm, 200 mm, 300 mm and 400 mm water mains in local residential and industrial neighborhoods in the City of Brampton.
- Investigated site and contract services and ensured that all parameters implemented.
Alloa Feedermain and Transmission Main Installations, Regional Municipality of PeelBudget: $49 M Team Size: 10 Methodology/Tools: CCDC 2 Contract Lump Sum/ MS Project
- Supervised construction of 4.95 km 1200 mm diameter Feeder main and 1.2 km 600 mm diameter sub-transmission.
- Identified any H&S violations and temporary road signage in installation of the mains and related PZ chambers.
- Utilized GPS control system machine for elevating CCP pipe joints.
Bio-Solids Handling Facility-Design/Build – City of Greater Sudbury
Budget: $63M Team Size: 8 Methodology/Tools: Design-Build P3 Project)/ MS Project
- Contributed to municipally funded infrastructure projects, included substantial modification to operate Sludge Receiving and Sludge Thickening Facilities.
- Removed quality control concerns as per the Quality Management Plan (QMP).
- Ensured QA and QC of all field and provided hands on-site supervision during the construction process.